Friday, October 13, 2006

Now the Police are throwing 14 yr old girls into cells because they questioned their teachers incredible stupidity of making her join a group of non English speaking pupils to 'discuss' science.
If I were the parents I would sue the School for a frightening amount of compensation for their discredited actions. I would also sue the Police for wrongful arrest, again for a frightening amount of money.

We simply have to fight back against this. The vast majority of people in this country are white Christians, beware the backlash when it comes and it surely will unless we release the pressure of enforced multi-culturism. I do not want to live in such a society. I have my own views and express them. I do not want us to bow to a tiny tiny tiny minority such as the Muslims. They are very tiny and therefore cannot be significant in the greater whole. This is a democracy and it will win, which will be a shame in the way in which it will win.

If we dump the Human rights act, the recent terrorist bills and the current racial hatred laws, we will grow. With them in place and a Police force without a single bit of common sense then the only way out will be to kick back.

No comments: